which kids movie should we see

You know how during to summer theaters play free movies? Well tomorrow they are playing Doogal and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. My son has never been to the movies (he is 4) so I figured we could give it a try and if we have to leave early we could without losing any money! Anyway my question is: What movie is better and/or child friendly? Thanks Mamas!!!!!

summerbudbud

Asked by summerbudbud at 5:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• Cloudy with a chance of meatballs! That movie was so FUN!

Doogal stinks! It is about a dog that has to save the world. His voice grated on my nerves!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have never hear of the first one but I have heard good things about cloudy with a chance of meat balls and since it is animated he may like it better.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is good!! I haven't seen the other one.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We never saw Doogle, it looked dumb. But my 4y/o Loves Cloudy with a chance of meatballs!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 5:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We didn't care for Doogal. Cloudy with chance of Meatballs was just funny. My 5 yr old rolled laughed so hard he wet his pants..and he never wets his pants..lol.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Agree - Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs is very fun. The action is exciting and funny, food falling out of the sky and gigantic food meatballs causing wreckage! I think he will be both amused and entertained!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 5:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is the best :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 5:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Make sure you get there really early. At my theater if you are not there 45 minutes early for the family film fest, you get stuck with the crappy movie.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I've never heard of cloudy with a chance of meatballs I'll have to check it out..thanx ladies
    veronicaxo

Answer by veronicaxo at 6:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2010