How do you deal...

...with stress? I am in school full time, working 30 hours a week, have a two year ball of energy and struggling to pay the bills. My husband was laid-off over two years ago and can't find work. I feel like I am always on the edge of a breakdown and not sure how to deal with all this stress. Any helpful ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Health

• I deal with it 1 day at a time. Take deep breaths when you feel like you can explode. Exercise
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I understand exactly how you feel. I was in a relationship like that and eventually your husband needs to go get any job he can get, and relieve you of some of the work load so that you can spend more time at home with your little ball of energy and maybe get a nap in there every now and then when your little one naps. You can take walks together somewhere peaceful. Maybe get a bubble bath when your toddler is napping. Also, if your in school him picking up a job could give you more time for homework etc....

Obviously, we all know exercise, vitamins, sleep and more money or at least help with the finances can do wonders for a persons stress level. Hope it gets better, hang in there mama.
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2010