find out or wait?!?!?

Did you find out the sex of the baby? Did you and your partner want to know? Are you glad you found out or do you wish you would have waited? Were the doctors right? Thanks Mamas!!!

summerbudbud

Asked by summerbudbud at 5:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I found out with all of mine. We both wanted to know and the doctor were right. I don't think I could of gone the whole time without knowing, lol.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I had to find out, there was no way I could wait! lol I found out at an ultrasound at 13 weeks, but she said she was pretty sure it was a boy but no to go painting a room blue yet lol at 20 weeks the confirmed he was a boy. I was and still am glad I found out. I plan on finding out with the next one too, I like to be prepared.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 5:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We found out. I dont wait well, lol.
    calebmama

Answer by calebmama at 5:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I waited, but that was 19 years ago, when finding out was newer....I was very happy that I waited.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• it would drive me crazy not to know...the next baby i have though i'm not going to tell anyone else what i'm having (only my dh) It will be his first and his family is so anxious for us to have a baby i just want it to be exciting for them.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I found out both times and yes I wanted to know I just wanted to prove everyone wrong when they told me they were boys
    bree_gabys_mom

Answer by bree_gabys_mom at 5:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I found out both times. I prefer to be prepared. And the ultrasound was right both times.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I found out. I can't stand suspense. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes had to find out,,, hubby didn't want to , but of course I spilled the beans, when I began to call it a "him"!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Wit my son we couldnt wait and we KNEW it was a boy. lol 4 ppl in the room, two saw the testies and the other 2 saw th penis. so we were almost 100 percent he was a boy. with this baby I don't want to know and niether does the baby daddy. he never wanted to kno with his ex wfie and they always told him so h begged me not to tell him. but we're pretty sure we're gonna have a boy just because of the genetics of m hubby's family. ALL boys very little grls. but we'll see
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2010