Any Harry Potter Fans...?

I am a huge Harry Potter fan and want to share my excitement with the new trailer that came out today for the first part of the last movie. I read all the books and can't wait to see the last movies! Is anyone else here a Potter fan too?

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love the movies. I can't wait to see the next one.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I just bought the last copy of the Lego Harry Potter game for PS3 at Target today! It rocks! LOVE the movies!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I loved all the books, but haven't been as excited about the movies since Order of the Phoenix. That one was awful, in my opinion, and while the next one wasn't as bad as that, it wasn't really up to par with the first few, either. But I'll probably see the last two in the theater anyway because I can't help but look forward to them. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Oh yeah! I've read them all...more than once...and twice. In fact I may have read them 3 times...or more. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I read all the books and am pretty excited to see the movie! :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2010