Is your house the summer hang out??

My house is the hang out house and I have no problem. However it is so nice when other parents return the favor!! My 6 year old twins have been at the neighbors for two hours now. Two hours of bliss for me :)

mommiedear

Asked by mommiedear at 5:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• DS is only 4 so he doesn't have a whole lot of friends yet and we don't have a lot of young kids in the neighborhood, but I hope when he is older that our house is the hang out.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 5:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I live in the country and no neighbors with kids :(
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• there are 4 kids that have been rotating. i love it too! it is so good for my kids, i hope the other kids like it!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Actually plenty of times.By allowing other children over the parents were more receptive to having my kids in their houses for doing so to play with their children. It's kind of a give and take thing. But occasionally, when they start to "rough house" I would have to tell them to go outside to play. I didn't want anything broken though.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010