A TMI question

Let me start by saying that I have not had a period in 2 years. 9 months pregnant + 15 months of breastfeeding (still going). Lately I have had some vaginal discharge. Its like the stuff that your body makes when you are in the mood and about to have sex. Only, it happens at random times during the day. I will feel it and think that I maybe got my period. So I go to the bathroom and its clear. No odor either, no itching etc...
Its not mucousy either like it is while ovulating. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Health

• Have you taken a pregnancy test? Just because you have not had a period yet, doesn't mean you can't be pregnant.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i was going to say the same thing..take a test just to be sure. i am still BF and i have gotten my period..(not every month) but every few..good luck!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 6:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Oh forget about being anonymous lol...
    Anyway... I took a pregnancy test about a month ago. It was negative. I am on the mini pill.
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 6:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• is there a way to bump my own question? lol
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 6:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010