What should I expect from a pre-ballet summer program for a three year old?

My three year old daughter is to start a pre-ballet summer program next week. She begged me to sign her up for this class for a couple of months. But now that the time is here she is nervous about going. I keep telling her it will be a lot of fun. But I have never taken a ballet class myself so I do not know any specifics to tell her that might make her more excited. I would hate for her to want to back out of it before she even gets to her first class due to nerves.

Amanda126

Asked by Amanda126 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My dd was in a pre-ballet class at 3. She had a blast! They start with the real basics. They dont learn the positions just yet. Did she get ballet shoes yet? My dd was so excited after we purchased the ballet shoes. Ours was a combo class of ballet and tap. So much fun! Make sure to take tons of pics mamma!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My 3 year old is in pre ballet,And it's all about fun, Your 3 year old will love it,mine would be so unhappy if she miss a class.
    Enjoy
    momof117

Answer by momof117 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2010