what do you think i should do?

Hubby don't want me to go back to work. He dont trust any body to babysit our little one (she is 20 months old) only family members and they live 6 hrs away from us. but we need the money to pay off some bills and stuff.
I have a young girl who will be going to grade 10 in sept. when school starts up but i could get her to babysit for me for the summer, but i dont know how to convince my hubby. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• Have you tried getting a part time job and working when he is home. That way your child will always have at least one her parents around and not a babysitter.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i have brought that up too him too but he says he will be too tired to watch her after he gets off work!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 6:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Try sitting down with him and see what his ideas are to get those bills payed. He may be trying to pretend they don't exist. Maybe he could get a second job if he doesn't like the idea of you working away from home. My DH and I have the same problem. He works long hours and there is no way we'd be willing to leave our 2 and 4 year old with a sitter. My DH is so against it he would rather take a second job than leave them with stranger. Just our situation though.
    SandraLee242

Answer by SandraLee242 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Talk to your husband about financial goals, like saving for retirement and college for your children.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Would you be interested in starting your own business? I am a Gold Canyon Demonstrator, work around the schedule of my family plus make awesome money and get great products plus a discount! I worked sunday for 2 hours and made $40 an hour! Can't beat it! plus I get to get out w/ girls, have fun and meet new friends. Let me know if you would be interested!
    www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010