What do you think should be done to child molesters? How do YOU think they should be punished?

Ok, Ladies. Use your imaginations, let your anger at the lowest of the low out here. What do you think should be done to them? Remember, no answer is too vicious.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Stake them out in the desert, drop stinging red ants on them, along with poisonous snakes. Give them water, but lace it the e-coli, so they can suffer on the inside as well. If they are still alive after two days, cut them until they bleed and let the vultures peck them to death.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Honestly I think they should be stood against a wall and shot. It'd make the world a safer place... JMO
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 6:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I think they should be hung by their balls in front of the court house in the town they committed the crimes in and let the people of the town take turns spitting on them. That way all people could know how sick and twisted these people are. And they should be left to hang there until they die. And in case it was a woman then she should be hung by her clit...
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The issue is that I truly believe that it is next to impossible to rehabilitate a pedophile. They just don't get better, some end up controlling themselves, but they are always a threat, a loose canon. I wish I had an answer about what to do with them. I get that they have a disease and they are sick, I guess they should be locked up forever, but I sure don't want my tax dollars feeding them. I don't know, its a really tough question.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I think the punishment should fit the crime. Whatever they did should be done in reverse to them. Including the terror the little ones went through... Of course imagination counting... some things can't be done to males that can be done to a girl....JMO
    SandraLee242

Answer by SandraLee242 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I think they should be killed. SOmething slow and painful. They dont deserve 3 meals a day and a bed in jail. Our justice system sucks.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 6:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Lifetime imprisonment. There is plenty of evidence that these people cannot be rehabilitated. Therefore they should not be allowed on the streets
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 6:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I dont think we should pay for rehabilition for these animals. One strike and your gone. No special set of rules, no seperate jails. Put them in with the main population in jail. Its like throwing meat to a pack of wolves.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• First make sure it is a real allegation and not just a pissed off teen saying stuff. After that is established...I agree with poster #1.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Chemical Castration (which is used in some states)
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010