Do you love or hate your job? Why?

believejohn316

Asked by believejohn316 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well Im a SAHM, which I consider a job but some don't. I love love love my job! It means the world to me that I am able to stay home and be the one to raise my kids and be there for all of their firsts.
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 6:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I love my job. I'm a SAH, homeschooling mom. I love watching my kids learning and exploring. I'm very happy I get to stay at home with my kids.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 6:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have been at my job almost 27 yrs. A lot has changed. A lot of people have been layed off. I was hired there before I got married, had both my kids while employed there. Have pretty much given my whole adult life to this job. I have been a single parent for 7 yrs and little did I know way back when, that this job would become a life line for me to be able to keep raising my kids. Do I like it? I dont know if I like it anymore. Am I grateful for it? Yes,,very, very grateful for it!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I too am a homeschooling mom and I love my job!! I love watching my kids learn and grow and I feel it's a blessing and a privilege to be able to do this!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Love it but more I love it, more work they give me, till i don't want it anymore and have to cry uncle. Have to be careful about that.
    Nakashama

Answer by Nakashama at 6:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2010