If you could get rid of one thing out of you and so's relationship what would it be?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 6:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• His brother and his brother's wife!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My father!
    SandraLee242

Answer by SandraLee242 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• It used to be his past. But, we moved to my hometown and now I don't have to deal with it. All is good.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The routine.............seems that now that we have 2 kids, we are stuck in a rut. (I'm not sure if he notices, but I sure do)
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• His MOM. Or his lack of showing love.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The distance. I want to live near him SO bad!
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 7:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My husbands health issues. He is unable to work, most likely will never be able to work again and having him home all the time drives me nuts! I know he is at a loss as to what to do with himself and gets bored as he isn't even physically able to even help with housework, but there are times I actually am glad I have to go to work some days. I love him and the kids to death but sometime I think the constant togetherness will drive me completely out of my mind.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 7:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• He needs to not be so needy. He always wants to cuddle and spend time with me and I want more distance. Either that or I wish I wanted to be closer to him.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• His family. Never in my life have I met more self absorbed, overly entitled jerks until them.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 7:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I wish his mothers and his stepfather's side of the family weren't so... I don't even know where to start judgmental, bible thumping, hypocritical.. yea anyways.
    I wish he had a little more understanding/respect.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2010