I have had a headache sense yesterday

and it's only getting worse. Starting to feel a bit queasy too.
what should i do for dinner? Or what would you do?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 7:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Drink a lot of water, take some extra strength medicine... and lay down with a cool rag over your eyes! As for dinner order in or do quick and easy!!!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 7:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I would have something delivered.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• are you suffering light sensativity as well? might be a migraine. i would do a simple dinner or even order out if you are in pain. for me, i keep myself hydrated and usualy put an ice pack on the back of my neck . that seems to help. if it continues to get worse you might need to see a Dr to get a shot to help relieve the pain.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Order out for dinner.
    What your describing sounds like my migraines. What I do is take 2 excedrin migraines, run a wash cloth under icy cold water, lay down on the couch with my head elivated(sp) and place the wash cloth over my eyes for 10 mins, after that i normally start feeling good enough to much some crackers or bread, a little something in my stomach to help with the naseau. If its possible I take a nap, that is the biggest help. Also if you wear contacts, take them out! Some of my migraines go away almost immediatly after taking my contacts out.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 8:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Soup and crackers for dinner.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• no light sensitivity. I wouldn't be on the computer if i was having that problem. Although, i'm surprised because that is usually part of the package for me with this kind of headache.
    I have been drinking lots of water.

ya know. i think i still have left over pasta. hopefully i still have some frozen veggies in the freezer to go with.
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010