My back is hurting so bad, like it brings tears to my eyes. Also I get these little pinching feelings in my stomach everyonce lover. And I'm extremely emotional. Like I want to cry. but nothing is wrong. Is this normal>>>>

mommyluvshunter

Asked by mommyluvshunter at 8:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• in my stomach everyonce in a while*** lol..as you can tell. i was payin attention to the song i was listening to and not what i was typing
    mommyluvshunter

Comment by mommyluvshunter (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'll be 8 weeks on friday
    mommyluvshunter

Comment by mommyluvshunter (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Have you tried talking to your doctor about all of this? I had my pevlic girdle stability problems with both pregnancies. A pelvic belt helped tremendously with the pain.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• No, I haven't talk to my doctor yet..I mean this didn't happen with my first pregnancy..Plus..I've already gained like 8 pounds! Ahhh.
    mommyluvshunter

Comment by mommyluvshunter (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• You are more than likely fine.. But if you are very concerned, take a visit to your local emergency room to get checked out.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different - so I would definitely speak with your doctor. I only had excruciating back pain AFTER I delivered; and someone later told be it may be due to having an epidural. I think you should make notes over the next couple of days; about when you get the pains and the description of how it hurts. That will be useful when you talk to your doctor. Hope you feel better! :)

Bostonsbest

Answer by Bostonsbest at 9:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2010