Spring cleaning ideas?

So typically I go through room by room and give it a through cleaning (not just obvious stuff that we do weekly, like dusting, mopping, vacuuming, etc, but getting rid of junk and such as well).

Problem I have is I feel like I do this every month with every room EXCEPT my office.. I just can't seem to get up the nerve to start that room, or the time. (most other rooms I take DD in with me to help, but the office is located at the top of the stairs in the hallway and just a pain all around to clean).

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 8:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Blast some music gate off the door and dance while you clean it will make it fun for both of you :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 8:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I started cleaning today, I am so far behind. I wipe down walls, move fur. ect. I am so tired. I am taking a brake and I will continue. It is 9:08 so a few more minutes and then I have to go.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2010