Has your kid tried to destroy one of your phones?

I'm not sure how my DD found my cell, but she did, and thought it would be amusing to play niagara falls over top of it with a cup of water!!. GRRR. Thankfully I caught her and it was safe.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 8:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son dropped my phone in a cup of water when I got up to answer the door!
    babymachine20

Answer by babymachine20 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Oh no! My son did the same thing once. He grabbed my phone out of my and and literally snapped it in half! It was a flip phone and really was on the verge of breaking but I was trying to make it last awhile!
    newmama008

Answer by newmama008 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• lol my first son slobbered 2 phones to death and dropped a house phone in the toilet (talk about gross). the second and third kids throw my phone down or drop it all the time. i am sure glad i have the insurance lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• One word--------Toilet.
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 8:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My son is in in a 'i want to put everything in the dog water' phase. He does not get my phone or my DH's unless he is gated from the dog water. He has already chewed 1 of my DH phones!

PotterMom218

Answer by PotterMom218 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• our daughter slobbered so much on one of my hubby's phones that the drool got into the place where u plug in the charger and stuff started to grow in it lol
    midnightraven06

Answer by midnightraven06 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My LO knows she isn't to play with out phones. She was given an old cell phone and that is HER phone. She also has our old house phones and she plays with those as well. If she sees the remote, house or a cell lying around she will bring to me or her dad.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yeah. Within days or maybe hours of getting a new phone it found its way in to the toilet. Ah I was thrilled too.
    mommie83

Answer by mommie83 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2010