What is the style decor of your house?

I like Earth tones and the American Star Theme and some the old fashion. What is your decor?

allmomma

Asked by allmomma at 8:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Ummm hand me down is that a style? LOL
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 8:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I guess mine would be transitional traditional.
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 8:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• UNFINISHED! lol

We have the "Happy Room" which is toasted apricot, and a red maple... LOVE that room! It's where the kids go to read :)

And I am working on the kitchen right now- paint is presently drying. It will be 'Summer Ivy' & 'Dark Chocolate'

We're rebuilding our relationship, our home, and recovering from divorce... UGH!!! I am just happy to get paint on the walls!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I Love country! I love Victorian looks! I do alot of Patriotic decorating. I have many blended styles! I Love to decorate and do all kinds of displays too!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• A little craziness....lol my sons room is airplanes, our room is nothing! I havent got to it yet! our bathroom is lime green with hot pink accents(will be changing that soon tho) our living room is a cabin type theme. Browns and greens moose and bears/lake stuff. Our kitchen is done in a wine vinyard type stuff.
    newmama008

Answer by newmama008 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Eclectic-Modern :) Lots of tans, browns, black - with cobalt blue and reds as accents, and all white woodwork (our house was built in 1880 - big rooms, thick moldings). The kitchen is stainless steel and granite with cherry cabinets. I have Gargoyles, Buddhas, and lots of other things we've acquired on on adventures all over the house. It's very "us" and I get a lot of compliments ... even though it sounds strange!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• bland but nice if that makes sense. like a nice hotel..... it looks nice but it's nothing memorable lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Lol depends on the room. None of mine is totally finished, I'm waiting til he gets out of the military to really buy nice stuff for the most part. My kitchen, I'm leaning more toward a blend of southwestern and mediterranean (think Italy and Spain). I collect fiesta ware dishes, have big, solid wood mahogany table, and my baker's rack, I love it. It's 3 tiered with a wine rack underneath, with glass shelves, and a grapevine design, then there's an arc at the top that has earth toned tiles. My living room/office area is dark leather, dark wood (cherry colored), with Thomas Kinkade artwork and lots of candles. My kids bathroom is Finding Nemo, daughter's room is pink and flowery, oldest son's room is tigers and big cats, other son's room is not really decorated, and my room is decorated with all of DH's military plaques and awards and such. We like it :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• hand me down
    :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Thanks for some ideas for my new home. But for my current home no style at all. I guess I can go for the hand me down look.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 5:30 AM on Jun. 30, 2010