Has this ever happened to you?

When I waspregnant with my first baby I remember sitting on the recliner and watching TV while my dh was at work so I was alone at the time but I remember hearing this little click but was not sure where it came from. I know some of you mommies are going to think I am or was crazy but I could have sworn it was coming from my pregnant belly...lol it sounded like when you put your index fingernail with your thumb nail and click your nails...lol it was strange. ;) But cute.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes, i heard that with my babies too. i think it's something to do with gas.... the same way you can make your knuckles crack
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• lol nope that has never happened to me! Wonder what its from....
    newmama008

Answer by newmama008 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• When a baby is in the womb there finger nails are very soft so i doubt that was it. But it is a very cute thought.
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 8:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yeah I know the sound like an a snap in your tummy. Their joints cant crack can they? Or fart I dunno, but I know what your talking about... OR MAYBE its our back popping and it sounds/feels that way because of the water and weight of the baby.... I dunno I tried.
    horseap

Answer by horseap at 8:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I heard it too. I dont know what it was or if it had anything to do with pregnancy, but i heard it too :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 10:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010