Anyone need to vent?

believejohn316

Asked by believejohn316 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do... I am sick and tired of these parents that allow their snot nosed, ungrateful, bad @ss kids talk to them like they are nothing... What is up with parents who let their kids yell at them, and tell them "NO"?
    believejohn316

Comment by believejohn316 (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I agree with you believejohn316, then the parents wonder why are there kids are so disrespectful. You need to start right when they come out.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I agree I don't like disrespectful kids but today I saw the opposite, a mother with her toddler throwing a tantrum, they were both walking and she slaps him on the back numerous times and tells him to shut up, this was loudly across the parking lot. Ive never been so tempted to intervene, it probably doesnt sound like much but she was being very mean, yes he was throwing a fit, I have a 3 yr old and know all about embarassing all out fits in the stores but never have I hit my kid and told him to shut up like hes a dog or something , I just felt so bad for the child. Maybe if the mom showed he a little more affection, he'd obey better. A parent can fully discipline without acting like their kids are animals, I just dont like it when I hear a parent say shut up to their child and for those that arent opposed to spanking, this was not a disciplined spanking this was actually slaps to the upper back ,while saying shut up. ugh
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 8:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Sure! I'm at work and EXTREMELY annoyed with people's attitudes! I work at a homeless shelter and I am sick of having to "remind" grown women (mothers)- about following the simple rules! I also get annoyed because this is - emergency housing - and some residents treat it like their vacation home!!! My tax dollars are providing safe housing for families IN NEED; not for people who want MORE free services from the state!! I can tell when a family moves in - if they are truly thankful and/or relieved - to have a roof over their heads. It's the other 60% of these residents that think they are "owed" something - just for the fact that they have conceived children. The parent's responsiblity is to work as hard as possible, to provide the best way of life for their child - in terms of housing, nutrition, education and values. Unfortunately, I see an extreme lack of interest in any of these issues - by most of the residents.

Bostonsbest

Answer by Bostonsbest at 8:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I do..... im tired of being talked to like i am a kid. for god sakes i am 42 years old.
    nanasgirl401

Answer by nanasgirl401 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• No, I'm good, but thanks for asking.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010