i bled and i dont know if it was a period or what because im pregnant...

well i found out i was pregnany january 14th and when i went to have my first ultra sound it was february 24th when they said i was 11wks and 4days,well i had intercourse nov 27th 28th 29th with no protection to the father of my first child,well december 5th-1th i had a "period" i thought,but it acted strange and the other guy who could be the father,we had intercourse dec 18th 19th but from my calculations it puts him to far ahead of the due date,and the father of my child,it puts him only 4 days before the due date... so im thinkin im farther along then they think,cause they are only going off my last minstrale cycle or the one i thought was a minsural cycle in decmeber but they say some people can have a period or its called imflimation bleeding.... i need some advice....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ultrasounds between 8 and 12 weeks are accurate to 7 days variance, meaning that they can be off by about 7 days. So go a week either way and you're still likely to be pregnant by the first man.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Bleeding while pregnant (as long as it's not heavy or painful) is not too uncommon, especially a few hrs or even a day after intercourse.
    BobbieB

Answer by BobbieB at 9:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yikes, I would say the first man would be more accurate as the ultra sounds in the beginning of pregnancy are more accurate. Also some bleeding is normal in the beginning it is called implantation bleeding.
    proudmamafeb

Answer by proudmamafeb at 9:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The ultrasound is a reliable indication of how far along you are.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm not exactly sure what you are asking....? Implantation bleeding usually occurs 6 to 12 days after you ovulated. If you conceived in November or December, and you are having bleeding NOW, then you should contact your Doctor, or go to the emergency room to be checked out. It could be your "mucous plug" if it was just bloody mucous. If it were bleeding like a period, then you definitely need to see a doctor ASAP! You could have a Placental abruption or Placenta previa. Good luck!

MacyKaysMommy

Answer by MacyKaysMommy at 9:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2010