Can you explain polotics?

I think the best answers are right here.

http://www.sjgames.com/illuminati/politics.html

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 9:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Politics in a Nutshell

A little boy goes to his dad and asks: What is Politics? Dad says, Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family, so call me The President. Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the Government. We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you the People. The nanny, we will consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we will call him the Future.

Now think about that and see if it makes sense. So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room.

CONTINUED

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now. The father says, Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about. The little boy replies, The President is screwing the Working Class while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and the Future is in deep sh-t.

LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I had to think a minute to figure that one out. Really, I was about to look up POLOTICS to see what it was until I say the catagory. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• LOL outstanding love..... nah dont repost .. some people just cant deal with misspelled words and have a lil mercy!

well explained politics ... there's one left out that wont be experienced until the end of the age.... that one belongs in the religious section! :-) its the best one of all too!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Typos, you have to love 'em!! Which politics are you asking about? The system of government our country practices will take longer that 900 or so characters. In a nutshell, it is the give/take/manipulation/promises/under-the-table antics of people who think they have an idea of how to achieve what they see as the perfect version of the USA. (or just your local community) Some of it is unseemly and some of it is admirable.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• damn it. are you seriously going to make me re-post because of a typo?

politics***

outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 9:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i really thought you were trying to make a joke about something.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• OMG LoriKeet, I almost spilled my drink!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I looked at your link and I think it's a little bit too simplistic...but if you were going for the most base generalization then sure I suppose it would work...

It's a biased extremist site; but that's your call too...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2010