We want to sponcer a child. help please

My husband is from brazil. We go to brazil once a year to visit family. We want to sponcer a child that we can eventually meet a child that we can send gifts to. My question is does anyone know a place you are not ripped off by, a place that really helps, a plae that sends you pictures and updates? Please help us. we want to adopt but can not afford it so this is our next option. thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I do not know much about this, but have you checked online? I know that there HAS to be a reputable company out there. Maybe an adoption agency could help you find a place like this? Or maybe the family in Brazil could locate a child and family that would be in need, and willing to participate in something like this on a one on one basis, without a company? Sorry that I was not of much help...
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• PM me... I'll give you some information about sponsoring a child and about adoption.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2010