Why can you bump only so many questions?

Even if I am out of bumps and still think a question is a good one, I should be able to bump it. Some of this point system just is crazy.

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There are built in "core credits" that everyone gets and the new system is SUPPOSED TO reward good behavior, such as participating in the Asking & Answering part of Q&A, voting up "good, thoughtful, helpful" answers (that is what was intended, not sure how it's panning out) and bumping a mom's "good" question that is buried in the silly questions so that she has a shot at getting good replies. And then OTHERS can catapult you to a higher level by rewarding you "extra credits" for YOUR good questions & answers. Also, eventually we'll all get to the level of being able to vote DOWN an answer or post an answer anon, so I guess that we'll all be right back where we started. I don't know.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I agree. You should be able to bump as many as you want and get points for only so many. Won't you ask the cafemom people in the answer group about it? They've been tweeking things and may take it into consideration.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• it is to get you to save your bumps for questions that you truly feel should be bumped and not "blow" them all at once...... :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• just to make it more confusing lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't blow them all at once. But sometimes I feel some of the questions are good questions. Not just questions to vent or be silly.
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I dont even know what a bump is... What is a bump???
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 9:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010