Using the bathroom too much???? (maybe tmi)

Most women when they are pregnant complain that they can not go number 2 that often today alone I have gone 6 time should I be worried or should I just be thankful that I am not constipated

lazo060109

Asked by lazo060109 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well if you are at the end of your pregnancy and due you might be getting ready for labor. A lot of women have diarrhea when labor is imminent.
    Clarity_Faith

Answer by Clarity_Faith at 9:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• What Clarity said.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I agree with the first PP.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 9:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• no I am just at the beginning I am only 11 weeks along that is why I am concerned and it is not diarrhea I am going regularly...not like liquid just a lot
    lazo060109

Comment by lazo060109 (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• it's just a soft serve poop which is fine and healthy. it's only unhealthy when it is watery but if it's just very soft then you're fine. you're lucky, it's better to get a soft serve than a big hard painful log
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• thanks I just wanted to make sure that everything was okay cuz I have been reading a bunch of other posts where women are struggling to use the bathroom while pregnant. So I was worried that this was not normal. Thanks a bunch ladies.
    lazo060109

Comment by lazo060109 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• taking prenatal vitamines is what usually causes some constipation due to the iron and other abundance of vitamines. Diet has a lot to do with it too. There are foods that will cause you to go like that. I have been taking a probiotic vitamin as well as my prenatals to help with the constipation(wich has worked), but also would regulate you. But I would talk to your doctor to make sure it's ok for you to take especially if it's a daily problem. And it is expensive.
    ibdezy

Answer by ibdezy at 8:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2010