How many of us plan on only voting down the ultra-rude answers

and not using the vote down option for people with whom we simply disagree? I haven't actually used it yet, because I'm happy to say that I'm really not seeing the rude answers so much anymore now that the anon option is gone.

Iamgr8teful

Asked by Iamgr8teful at 9:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I wouldn't vote down someone that I disagreed with, I'm not sure about it yet. I know that it's supposed to discourage "bad" behavior, however, their friends can vote it up right behind me, so what's the point?
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 10:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would vote down rude or potentially dangerous advice.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• If it is a super rude or really obviously dumb advice, I'd vote it down. I like the option of being able to show I seriously disagree with something someone says without having to actually talk and start an arument with the person.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Unless the advice is just blatantly wrong (not just something we disagree on, then yea I'll just either report or vote down the rude ones.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 9:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• very rude or very bad suggestions/advise like the blatantly bad advise that you'd be a moron to actually take
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't plan on using it at all any more.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i dont plan on using it either
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 9:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I wouldn't use it for someone I just disagree with. But if it is ultra rude or something I would consider it. I have voted up a few answers I saw negative marks next to, that I thought shouldn't have been voted down though.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• There is one person I have seen that hasn't been out and out rude, but today, has been kinda snarky. I was tempted to vote the responses down today, but I found that I personally couldn't do it. I kept making excuses that the person had a bad day or something. They are on a higher level than me, and this is the first I"ve seen snarky responses, so I really couldn't do it.

I would not vote someone down for disagreeing with me. My husband and I are opposites on the political spectrum, so understanding and agreeing to disagree are second nature to me.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Agreed!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010