what number do I call to complain?

I have neighbors that have no consideration for anyone! they have loud parties until 4 or 5 am and the music is so loud it raddles my windows. I'm tired of it!!!! who do I call to make a complaint. I know I don't call 911

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• look in the phone book for the police non-emergency number.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• You need to call the police. If you live in the county you look in the phone book for the phone number to the Sheriff's department. If you live in the city you look in the phone book under "city" and "police Department" and then "non-emergency dispatch".
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 9:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Look in the phone book and call the local police station direct. If they have time and no other emergencies they will come take care of the problem. You have to call when they are being loud, not really complaining!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• police non-emergency number.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• the landlord. or the non emergency police number.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• police non emergency number.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Call your local city or county police department(depending on where you live) And tell them. If it is while they are having the party then they will come and out and tell them to stop. If it continues call again, and they will get in trouble
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• thanks every1 I will do the next time tt. and they start playing loud music im going to call.Oh and we don't have a landlord or they don't we both own our house
    Lovin_mybaby5

Comment by Lovin_mybaby5 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• If you really cant find the number or dont want to look it up, ask in a store. They always have the number there, normally posted at customer service or whatever lol. :)
    JacyB

Answer by JacyB at 9:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I had this problem with a pizza place that we lived behind. They had delivery drivers that had sports cars with loud stero systems in it. They would blast them till like 1-2 in the morning. My walls and windows would rattle so bad. I called them and asked "Is that your drivers' steros blasting so loud making my house rattle?" The lady said, "Uh, I do not know?" I said "stick your head out the back door and take a look?" She said "I am not sure if it them" I then informed her if I hear their music that loud again, I would be calling the police. It took about 3 calls over a weeks time but then it all stopped.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010