What are your plans for July 4rth?

Clarity_Faith

Asked by Clarity_Faith at 9:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• Grilling hot dogs, brats and chilling beer while hubby and youngest son shoot fireworks. We have really good neighborhood fireworks too.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• TAKING A PREGNANCY TEST!!!! Thats the earliest I can test and we are hoping for a positive!! We have been ttc for 4 moths now!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Nothing. My husband is Mexican and his family is from Mexico. so he wasn't raised on it. So I'm going to do the same thing as last year. watch a celebration on T.V. and eat popcorn...that's how I celebrate it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• going back home and going to church, then probably a birthday celebration for my sis (her birthday is july 7th), and then a family bbq at my cousin's house. then we have to drive back here (like 2 1/2 hours) and i will let my oldest stay up to see the fireworks show (we are lucky and can see it from our patio lol). busy day lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Flying to Austria to visit family. Maybe we'll see some NYC fireworks while leaving JFK
    brykev

Answer by brykev at 10:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Going to the lake to party!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I was just thinking that today, I like to take it easy, plan a nice meal, and a great 'fried' dessert. and lots of R & R
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Nothing, not being American. I don't have a lot planned for Canada Day either (July 1). It's supposed to thunderstorm on the !st, so I don't even know if they'll have fireworks. If it ends up being nice, we'll just take it easy, bbq something, and watch fireworks.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We are going to the lake as see just how much water we can splash out of it. We have been working on the boat and ordered a new towable. I can't wait.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2010