What is the grossest thing a family member has done while sick?

My sister, 9, had a stomach bug and had a puke bucket by her bed. She woke up, picked it up, dropped it then when she picked it up again, it was upside down. She didn't notice and puked on the bottom. She emptied out the bucket and splashed it every where when she puked on the bottom. Poor kid felt so bad and her room stank for a couple weeks. She ended up spending almost a month in mom's spare room.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Kids' Health

• My DH wasn't feeling great but was still feeling "randy"....

Long story short, he puked on me in the middle of sex.

Beat that.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• my son pooped everywhere while i was changing his diaper. it was projectile diarrhea. it was all over me, in my hair everywhere. all over the bed and floor. i almost puked! it was disgusting

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Oh that's pretty gross! Once when I was prego I got food poisoning and landed in the ER. My hubby was taking care of me while I was puking and having diarrhea all over myself at the same time. I kept going in and out of it, but I did hear someone in the next room comment on how disgusting I was. I just wanted to die on so many levels. They ended up admitting me it was so bad.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• it wasn't a family member it was me. I was about 7 or 8 and I hate it coming out both ends I went to tell my mom I was sick after I had puked on myself while sleeping and left a trail of diarrhea down the hallway. I had to sleep on the bathroom floor by the toilet with a puke bucket next to me while my mom had the carpet cleaners come and cleaned and disinfected my bed. It was awful!
    Megalicious79

Answer by Megalicious79 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• DD wasn't sick, but projectile pooped all over - including the dining room table & 2 chairs (not plain easy-to-clean either - captain's chairs with arms, fancy pleated padded seats & backs, etc), carpet, down the side of the pack'n'play, all over me, through 7 diapers, 5 blankets, it got all over her, yeah, we were poop monsters.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'll give a vote up to make the pain from ick a little better. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Comment by Kiwismommy19 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• DusterMommy, I don't think anyone can beat that. Eww!
    Kiwismommy19

Comment by Kiwismommy19 (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2010