Girl this time??

I have 3 boys (all by the same daddy) now we are expecting in December. We dont find out the sex of the baby till July 19th what do you think the odds are that it will be a girl this time??

AmberNicoley

Asked by AmberNicoley at 10:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 50/50 LOL ;o) j/k

How many girls does hubby have on his side of the family from the males? Men provide the part that determines the sex of the baby. So if he's from all boys, and all the previous men had boys, I'd say your chances are pretty slim
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have heard that after 3 of the same gender, you'll never get the other. However, my aunt had 4 boys, gave up, had a surprise pregnancy and it was a girl :)
    NewMom2RAD

Answer by NewMom2RAD at 10:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Hmmm...do you feel any different?! This pregnancy (a girl) was completely different from when I was pregnant with my son. I know every pregnancy is different, but it's just my experience. Also, the whole "is there more males on his side of the family is bs!" lol sorry! My husband came from a family with 3 boys. His brother has a daughter, we have one son and now expecting a little girl. So, your chance is always 50/50. They actually did a study on this, I saw it the other day, but I can't remember the link. Good luck, and I hope you get your little girl!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 11:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• 50/50 would be a safe bet.
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 9:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2010