Twilight

Who is your favorite character? Or do you hate the series? (lol)
(my family is leaving to see it - I'm "not allowed" to go because my husband wants me to wait until he can see it, too, and he works tonight)

bandgeek521

Asked by bandgeek521 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My first time through the series, I hated Jacob. He got in the way of precious Edward time. But when I read through it a second time, Jacob grew on me. I don't really understand the point of Team Edward/Jacob once you know how it ends, but I think I like them both equally - for different reasons.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• lol I'm leaving at 9 to go wait in line I guess. my cousin got tickets so I'm obligated to go. She's team Jacob and I'm so team Edward LOL how embarrassing. I'm an undercover twilight fan
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 10:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• me and my dd are both twihards she is team jacob and i am team edward. my hubby hates the series he says real vampires and werewolves eat people they dont save em lol. but what does he know he's a dumb man that doesn't sparkle roflmao.
    STRAWBERRYRAIN

Answer by STRAWBERRYRAIN at 10:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Team Jacob!!! I can't wait to see the new one. Not only do i like the character better, but also how cool it would be to be able to transform into a wolf. Ohhhhh the trouble I could get into!!!lol Team Jacob all the way!!
    huskyme

Answer by huskyme at 10:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I like Edward. I can't wait until I see it tomorrow after work. I would of done the midnight showing if I wasn't working at 6 in the morning. I can't wait. The 3rd book was my favorite.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 10:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I cant wait to see the movie, but I have to wait until this weekend when we have money to go. I love Edward him and bella make a good couple lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am Team Edward but my favorite is Alice. I loved her in the books. I forgot the new movie was coming out. We don't see them until DVDs are released. I am sure it will be one we buy the day it comes out :).
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I love Edward! (just kidding) I love the movie.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I hate twilight. lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Haha, I like Alice the best, I think. (its so hard to choose!)
    As for Edward/Jacob, I prefer Edward to Jacob, but I definitely prefer Taylor to Robert LOL
    bandgeek521

Comment by bandgeek521 (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2010