What would you say to a woman who butt dials your house and you have to hear personal conversations?

I hung up on her talking bad about her kids. I do not like her at all. She is very stuck up and snotty. Her husband is good friends with my husabnd. What can I say to her diplomatically to knock it off with the butt dials?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Just explain that her hiney presses your number and you hear her private conversatons. Can she please carry her phone another way.
    Be nice. People don't always know what's wrong with them. You don't want to be a mean person.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 11:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• tell her not to leave he phone in her back pocket.
    karalynsunshine

Answer by karalynsunshine at 11:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I would call her and say "Hey, did you just call? I heard you talking but you didn't respond when I said your name." She'll get the idea and hopefully be embarrassed and not keep her phone there.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 11:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• What is a butt dial?
    Clarity_Faith

Answer by Clarity_Faith at 11:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• OH! Duh! lol
    Clarity_Faith

• When you keep your cell in your back pocket sit down and someone else's number gets automatically dialed. It is embarrassing....Funny too sometimes.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• don't answer
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• This is like the third time....LOL The first time I was away on vacation and my answering machine picked up a very intimate conversation to say the least....
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• LMFAO
    my grandmother's answering machine records her and a converstation with whoever she's having.. everytime i go to her house to check the messages, i hear her talking with my uncle.. delete lmfao
    i tell her this too.. she's grateful.. she had NO idea her house phone was doing this.. so i periodically check it for her. she rarely checks it. still can't figure out why the hell it's doing that.

but as for the BUTT dial lmfao! call her.. tell her, i appreciate you calling me, but i don't want to hear you talking to another person when i'm by your butt lmfao
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 11:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010