Dish or Direct tv?

I just can't make up my mind.

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've had both. DirecTv is more expensive and the service was unacceptable. I now have Dish Network and LOVE IT! The customer service is great. I also have the Dish DVR and wouldn't trade it for the world!! I love it!! JMO...lol....8 )
    emandnsmom

Answer by emandnsmom at 11:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I like DirectTv. They have Baby First TV for $5 a month and all three of my kids actually like it. Very relaxing at night, classical music with soothing images. Nice for adults too in the background!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am happy with Direct TV. I like the on screen menu, the choice of channels, and the customer service.

Answer by Bmat at 11:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have direct tv. and I have had dish network. Direct tv is way better in my opinion you get more kid shows like 2 disney, 2 nick and 1 nick jr, and pbs sprout.

Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have dish network with DVR. I really don't know how we lived with cable for so long :)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i hated direct tv bc they had so much interference from the weather. too much rain, snow, wind, anything and you would lose service. i have fios now and like that ok
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Neither. I HATED Direct TV. Every time we have a bad thunderstorm or it snows here, the tv goes out or you have to go outside and clean the snow off the dish. We have AT&T Uverse now and LOVE it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Whomever will give you the best deal. We have Dish because we talked them out of a contract and didn't pay any installation fees. No contract and low price is the way to our hearts lol.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I didn't care for DirecTv either. I also had problems when it was windy outside. I'm now with AT&T and I love it!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2010