What song reminds your husband of you or visa versa?

It makes me cry (happy tears of course) that this song reminds him of me:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuID7HgjD_E

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 11:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Janie's Got A Gun. it came on the radio in the car when we were hanging out (before we were dating) and he started singing along at the top of his lungs. it made me laugh so hard and i think that was the moment i knew i'd fallen for him
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Boys Don't Cry by the Cure because in high school on an English honors trip in Toronto I remember him singing it at Mr Greenjeans.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• when we first started dating he always said that song paralyzer reminded him of me...i know..crazy. Idk about now

I have a few songs that make me think of him...they arent love songs ..i think its bare naked ladies?? but that song that goes "chica the china the chinese chicken you have a drum stick and your brain starts tickin" that reminds me of him...cuz everytime we hear that song its so fun and we both try singing it together..lots of fun!!!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• "These arms of mine" by Otis Redding. That was the song we danced to on our wedding..but it was our son even before that. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• These Arms of Mine is SUCH a beautiful song.

Viva Las Vegas also reminds me of him since it was played at our wedding since we were married by Elvis in Las Vegas :)
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2010