im not sure what to think right now

i know i been in pain today but not were i cant stand the pain but i guess when im sleep im crying and yelling out in pain but i don't realize it my hubby ran in here to check on me and said i need to go to the hospital but i don't think i need to yet i been feeling sick where i cant can keep nothing down and i cant stay awake i don't know how far a part i am cause i keep falling asleep this is my first time so im lost sorry if im not making sense i just wake up and hes trying to make me go and i dont think its time

oh and i am 37 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• go to the hospital anyways. never take chances like that, its better to hear that it was a false alarm than to get there too late. i had five false alarms..... and then didnt want to go when it was really happening.
    elizabugsmommy

Answer by elizabugsmommy at 11:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Crying out in pain is not a normal pregnancy symptom. Please call your OB and have them check you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• you need to got o dr. you never want to wait it out! specially since its your first time and screaming out in pain while sleeping is not normal!!!! GO!!!
    newmom0607

Answer by newmom0607 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would go in and see whats going on. I would rather be safe then sorry. Just go in and have them check you out.
    jojolicious220

Answer by jojolicious220 at 1:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2010