help I can't take my family anymore I just need to vent

I called my mom to tell her what the doctor said. I have back problems so I had to go to the dr. Ever since I had my youngest DD 2.5 years ago I have problems. My mom said that I go to the dr to much and that I need to stop paying the dr's so much and just pray and ask god to heal me. I believe in god and I believe that he can heal, but there are times that you just have to go to the dr. My mom believes that they are telling me the problem I told them about because that was what I want to hear. I said no I don't that is just what they told me. It is a new dr so I mentioned to him that I have back problems and my mom says that is wht they told me what they told me because I told them about my back and I should have said anything about my back. But I am also tired cause my family acts like I don't do anything right. Weather it is with my family kids or whatever I never do it right and I can't take it anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I'm sure the doctor is not telling you what you want to hear. You know without a doctor telling you that something is wrong. I know what a pain family can be. We have relatives who can't take no for an answer. I hate that especially.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am so sorry. Families can be assholes sometimes. Good Luck with everything
    babysmama03

Answer by babysmama03 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• As far as mom goes learn a lesson from this and don't tell her when you see a doctor. Then she can't rag on you and you won't feel angry on top of everything else.

As for your family, can you give a few examples of why you think you can't do anything right? Unfortunately we can't pick our families and people like you don't luck out and end up with some real doozies...
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yeah its hard to get away from them when they are your family but I tell mine if you do not like it get off your lazy butt and do it. As far as your mom just nod and say God helps those who help themselves so true. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Don't tell your mom about your doctor visits. I go quite frequently because I'm trying to reverse a few different conditions that I have. I have a friend that thinks I go too much, but I don't care. It's MY body, I have to live in it, not her. You don't have to be disrespectful to your mom, just don't tell her unless she asks. That's what I've had to do with that friend of mine.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Oh yeah, can you tell us what is wrong? Curious minds want to know. :)
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am OP for the curious minds lol. I had a baby 2.5 years ago and when I had her a student (I didn't know) done my epidural and I started leaking spinal fluid so I had to have a blood patch done. My tail bone hurt so bad after that. The day after coming home the patch poped off had to go to ER for another my tail bone hurt worse than before so I had to have aBM a few days later I couldn't go it hurt so bad from my tail bone so ever since I had that I had problems going this is the longest though after 2.5 years it has been 9 days since I had a BM (TMI) I have been going to the chiropractor since my youngest was 8 months they said that I have to much of an arch in my lower back and not enough in my neck so it is pinching a nerve in my neck I get bad headaches almost everyday and my verdabries are all spaced out so the dr said that it could be from that or from the epidural. He said he wants to do blood work first CONT
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I would stop telling her unless it's need to know basis and unfortunately here's always someone in the family that's a know it all. Just stop telling them anything. Or tell them how you feel and be firm. That they can keep their opinions to themselves
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 11:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• then go from there, but until then he didn't give me anything to make me go to the bathroom. Then when I had my first and second baby I was married (same guy) my mom and grandma was all getting on me for having a baby (they don't like my DH), but my sister has one unmarried and all they told her was accidents happen. Then if my kids are dirty the are like they need cleaned they are dirty (like kids don't get dirty) they aren't dirty all the time just when they are outside. If my kids throw fits my grandma and mom tell me that they do it because I don't spank hard enough. But when my sisters son does it they tell her that he is just going through his tarable 2's
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• sometimes when talking to them I cry for the way they treat me it is like I don't do anything right, but yet I waited until marriage to have kids and both my kids were planned. Like one time my grandma told me that I need to be on birth control I told her I was. She said I don't need another baby. I told her I was on birth control with my second she asked how I got pregnant then? I said cause she was planned then she told me I was giving her a headache. This is all cause they don't like my DH. I am married have been for 7 years and I am 28 years old and my family still thinks they can tell me what to do
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010