help dr said he sugested I should have another baby and I so badly want another (one more) help!

I have been constipated not pregnant and I tried everything and I dooooo mean everrrrrryyyy thing so I finally went to the dr (a new one) and I was telling him problems I had with my 2.5 year old with back problems and problems with the epidural. My verdabraie is messed up and he said that is probably the reason I am constipated. So I am waiting for blood work to find out what to do, but he told me (my ciropractor told me this too) that if I have another baby it will make it worse each time so this dr said he sugests that maybe I don't have another baby because my back and constipation will only get worse. But I so bad want another baby. We were actually planning to try in September or October until I went to the dr today. Help I need advice on what to do. I have 2 DD I want to try once more and want so bad to have one more, but then again it is also my health. Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Seek a second opinion and be clear with both your current physician and your 2nd opinion about your desire to have a third child. Ask for their advice on minimizing the damage a third pregnancy would cause. Also honestly look at the risk factors, is more damage to your back a guarantee or simply a risk. Do a little research, I would decide my future based on one 15 minute visit with your doctor. GL.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 11:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Ever think of adoption? I know a lot of ppl don't think that would be good for them b/c they "Just want a baby of there own" I would look into it! Good luck!!
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Only you can make that choice. See what your blood work tells you.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• If having another baby would compromise your health, DON';T have another baby. You or your husband would wind up resenting that child for what s/he cost you, no matter how good your intentions. Unless you both happen to be saints incapable of resentment.

Get your health straight. Remember that it's NEVErr having what you want...it's wanting what you've got.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• You could go get another opinion, but remember that YOUR health is extremely important because you have 2 daughters to take care of.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Sorry I'm confused. Was the back thing caused by your 2nd pregnancy? Where does the constipation fit in?

My mind is muddled by exhaustion sorry :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

It is achually my spine my verdibre is all spaced so he says that it could be from that because all the nerves are in the back
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2010