Do you have any nervous habits?

I play with my hair. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 11:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I chew the inside of my cheeks while I am sleeping. I also suck in my bottom lip. Needless to see I have all kinds of scars on the inside of my mouth and have even developed jaw muscles according to the dentist.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• When I get really stressed put and nothing is working to relieve the stress I bite my nails. I have been very good about not doing it lately.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i pick and bite my nails and the skin around my nails until they bleed. i use a toenail clipper too. and i pick my toenails too.. im doing that right now actually. & i just quit smoking 3 days ago.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i pull on what little bit of eyebrows i have.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• A lot but mostly grind teeth, chew the inside of my cheeks and walk in circles.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• when i talk, i randomly gulp. i bite the tastebuds off of my tongue and have a discolored patch, yuck. and when im really stressed, i bite the skin off my lip.
    elizabugsmommy

Answer by elizabugsmommy at 11:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• sway back in forth if i'm standing waiting or if i'm sitting i usually can't keep my feet still
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I tear papers that are in my hands. It was really bad during my public speaking class in college. I tore up my notes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yeah, I used to bite my nails a lot, but for some reason, I started grinding my teeth, which is even worse. It has taken a toll on my teeth. I'm trying hard to stop it.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I twiddle my thumbs --- I started doing it when I was around 8 and first found out what twiddling your thumbs meant (I had read it in a book) and its become a bad habit now I do when I am nervous lol
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2010