I'm worried

I had a tubel ligation 6 years ago after my youngest son was born. last Wensday I woke up to my left breast hurting like crazy and almost to swollen to wear a bra than this morning i got up and both breast are like that, and my nipples look and feel chapped. the last time i had this proublem i was pregnant with my first child. anyone know what it might be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Health

• Possible psuedo pregnancy (false pregnancy) Tubal ligations that were done SEVERAL years ago (like 10 years or more) had a higher rate of the body re healing the tubes. But the more recent surgeries have been modifies to lessen the risk of healing. I would contact your PCP or OBGYN and be seen. Could also be a hormonal imbalance. Get to your doctor for more answers! :) Good luck!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 11:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010