im moving to Utah and scared!

We live in california. we are moving to Utah in 2 weeks. I'm sooo scared! People that live in Utah can you please reassure me that it is a nice place?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am going to visit utah in two days,I lived there when I was a child,and it is a nice place depending on where your at,if I were to move there Id probably move to salt lake city,and there are some good parts in ogden...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have never LIVED there but been thru several times and liked it so much I have considered moving there myself and still might one day. Tremonton is BEAUTIFUL!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Honestly, unless you're moving to a war-torn country - any place is as nice as you make it and take it. You'll be fine darlin, it's a whole new frontier, embrace it.
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 11:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• where in Utah/
    I just moved out of there!
    the scenery is great...but I was glad to leave (we are not Mormon and had a hard time there with trying to make friends and it was TOO cold for TOO long)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't live in Utah, but left California after 30 years of living there. Let me just say, any place is better than CA. WOO HOO!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I've visited quite a few times and it's beautiful, plus the people are super friendly! My sister is there right now from AL for college, and has been amazed at how many people she's met and how many friends she's made. She doesn't like the mountains (which is crazy they are sooo gorgeous!) but she loves the Utah friendly people atmosphere.

You should search for Utah mom groups on here. Maybe you can meet some friends before you get there that will make the move easier for you! Good luck!!!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I've never lived in Utah but I've visited, and it's absolutely beautiful. It will take some time to get to know people and feel at home, but you can't help but enjoy the scenery.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2010