need a good laugh the love of my life just left me

any good stories or jokes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• honey, if he left you, he was not the love of your life!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I love fried chicken song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ1x2rcX76Y

lady gaga parody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_cGo0q7krk

justing bieber parody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvOucvTpKrE

hope these helped *hugs*

mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”

renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• OMG! LMAO renea!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
    The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
    The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
    "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

renea20

• This made me laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUZuV0xce3A
    SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 12:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• There was a blonde who was taking her kids to Disney Land. When they were about half way there, the blonde say a sign that said "Disney Land Left," so the blonde turned back around and went home.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• There were these three women who escaped from prison. A blonde and two brunets. So to get away from the cops they hid in an abandoned farm house. In the farm house there were three burlap sacks sitting around. So they hid in them. When the cops came to the farm house the one of the cops saw the sacks, the officers yells, "There's just three burlap sacks in here!" To which his partner replies, "Then kick them just to be sure it's not them hiding". The officer goes and kicks the one with the brunet in it and she yells, "MEEEYYOWW!" the officer said "Oh, its just a stupid cat in there." So he kicks the one with the other brunet in it and she yells, "RUUFFF RUFFF!", so the officer says, "Oh, it's just a stupid dog!" Then he kicks the sack with the blonde in it and she yells, "POTATOES!"
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• If u have a pic of his manhood............... need I say more? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Im laughin now jus thinkn of my SO member! Ha! Yeah........... he's really gonna give it 2 me............. lookout.......... another NON "O" face 4 me! I usually jus lay on my side until the 32 secs is up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good thing i didn't take time out of my day to shave! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Mz_Momm25

Answer by Mz_Momm25 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2010