Sex in early pregnancy

I think I might have conceived .I haven't been feeling myself and I catch myself gagging at things.. Well me and my hubby just had sex.. And it hurt the whole time in my lower right side! Like a sharp stabbing pain but it was also kinda of dull at the same time.. I know confusing.. And when I went to go to sleep it hurt to lay on my tummy in the same area idk what this is.. Did anyone have this crazy ouch pressure pain!?

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had something similar to that when I was pregnant. It hurtlike yours did and when I went to dr. I found out it was because I was dehydrated!!!! I would call your dr. and see if what they say
    newmom0607

Answer by newmom0607 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have something similar when I am ovulating. Where are you in your cycle?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• You could be. I hate sex in early pregnancy, I always wind up hurting, cramping, and with a yeast infection. Good luck either way.
    truthrowan

Answer by truthrowan at 4:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010