Question for single moms???

I have been a single parent for 7 yrs. I still feel like I am on a roller coaster ride financially. I start at the bottom, climb my way up and then roll down to the bottom again with collectors hounding me again. This time its medical stuff. Im so tired, do you guys get so tired on your own, without any type of federal help available, only child support that hardly feeds the kids at this point?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hugs to you! I have been single now for almost 9 years! I understand what you are going through as a single mom. Today, I have $1.55 in my accounts total. In these years that have passed, I have learned to trust that God will help me and my son. I know that He will continue to help us. With cheerfulness and thanksgiving, I will go through this day knowing that all will be alright! Can't worry about tomorrow because I know that God will also be there to help me and provide for us.
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 8:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• *HUGS* I completely understand how you feel. It gets me so down. And I am married! You should try speaking with a financial consultant. Tehy might be able to help get you on track!!! Keep your head up, things may seen bad now, but they will get better!!!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 12:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Wow yes I did! Always scratching my way. I did it with 3 kids and NO support from dead beat dad. You hang in there girl! PM me if you want to talk! It will get better!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:40 AM on Jun. 30, 2010