Traveling to disney world with 3 and a half month old.

Ok I would love any helpful info from moms, especially breastfeeding, who have traveled to disney world with and infant under 6 months. I brought my now almost 3 yr old to Disney for the first time when she was 8 months. She loved it and has been back 7 times. We are so excited to bring them both. We are staying at the contemporary so we can use the monarail and we have a double jogger with extended sunbrella on baby side. Any tips? I know there is a baby center for breastfeeding in the front of the park.

EmandMike

Asked by EmandMike at 12:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Travel

• Enjoy!!!
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 12:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Have fun, bring lots of water in with you. You can bring a soft side cooler into the park with you, so stay hydrated. Sunblock everyone and pick up some ponchos so that you don't have to buy them there at Disney prices. There WILL be thunderstorms in the afternoons.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• @slw123: You are not kidding about the storms in the afternoons. LOL

Look into getting a Moby wrap, then you can tote the baby easily and nurse discretely.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I agree with trying a wrap. I went when I was 29wks pregnant last year, and that was fun. LoL Just try to keep the baby from being out in the heat/sun too much. It gets so hot there.
    Schleetle

Answer by Schleetle at 12:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2010