Sleep Number Bed...yes or no???

My husband and I need a new bed! Neither one of us is getting good restful sleep...we toss and turn during the night and wake up with back pain. We've been considering one of those Sleep Number Beds but they're crazy expensive! We have tried it out in the store and think its really comfortable and could definitely be worth the money, but it can be a very different story once you get it home and are sleeping in it every night. I only know a couple of people who own one...one absolutely loves it and says he's never slept better. Another doesn't like it at all.

Does anyone own one and if so what do you think?

CEOAprilMarie

Asked by CEOAprilMarie at 12:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. I don't OWN one but I have slept on one and I hated it.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My aunt and uncle would say YES they love it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:25 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I haven't tried one but would like to. I'd probably go back and forth between this number and the last and back again trying to decide.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 12:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I have heard they are fantastic!
    EmandMike

Answer by EmandMike at 12:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I love mine. My husband and I do not agree on the firmness so being able to adjust our sides seperately is a god send.
    SandraLee242

Answer by SandraLee242 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• get the Tempurpedic! We laid on one at the stote and OMG! Comfortable!!!! We're getting the Dream series this next year,they're $3000!!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2010