dream player?

At long last, someone invents "the dream VCR." This machine allows you to tape an entire evening's worth of your own dreams, which you can then watch at your leisure. However, the inventor of the dream VCR will only allow you to use this device of you agree to a strange caveat: When you watch your dreams, you must do so with your family and your closest friends in the same room. They get to watch your dreams along with you. And if you don't agree to this, you can't use the dream VCR. Would you still do this?

Well, obviously now it would be a dvd player, LOL. I'm reading a book, and this is one of 23 questions that this guy asks to decide if he likes someone.

Anyone?

I would definitely do it. I can't be held accountable for what I dream about, haha.

MrsDex

Asked by MrsDex at 12:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would not do it.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would do it.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 12:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'd do it!!!!!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:47 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• My husband would get a kick out of my twisted dreams!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2010