Constant lower back pain?

I'm having constant lower back pain...like its not really going away. Could this be the onset of labor or am I just fooling myself? No cramping...just back pain. And I'm 39 weeks 5 days preggo.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• uh, it could be anything at that stage....I would think it's your body saying, I"M TIRED, GET THIS BABY OUT!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• It may be an early sign of labor, or just your back stressed from baby belly. You'll know when labor really kicks in, mama! Hope you feel better soon and congrats on the beautiful baby!
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 12:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• everyone is different i was having this at 36 weeks im 37 weeks and still having it i went to ob and i was having contractions that i could feel b/c of the back pain they did some test and we found out i had a bladder infections they gave me some meds and my back is a lot better
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2010