Can you still be preggo and have your period each month?

Last month my period was 5 days early this month it was about 3 days almost....Well about 6 weeks ago is when I started getting constant cravings, staying tired alot, my hubby started getting the same cravings he had when I was preggo with our son, and I get neausated(sp) at nite like I did with my first. Took a home test and it comes up negative. With my 1st when I took the home test it came of a faded positve and never really came up to a dark positive til I was right at 5-6 months, ( had a extra test I played with LOL). So my question is...have any of you been pregnant and still had your period each month??? Or do you know someone who did??? I'm just curious about it, hubby going to get me a test tomorrow and see what happens. He thinks I am and has been saying I am for the last 4 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes you can. haven't you ever seen the show i didn't know i was pregnant?? lol. but you could just get a bloodtest or an exam by your dr.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes you can still have a period will pregnant. I know a few people who did.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• i am 20 weeks and have been having what looks like a period every month on time too... but everything is fine
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 12:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Maybe go to the doctor and ask for a hcg blood draw? That way you'll know for sure.
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 2:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yes you can, my mother had 6 kids and with all of us she bled, ya if this test comes out neg i would get a blood one done! i also had the same issue with home test i was 4 months when it finally came up faint on a pee test but i knew i was prego i could just feel it.. good luck!
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 3:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Yes you can i know of one person who had they period and was pregnant. I would just go to the doctor and have them check thing out and maybe get a blood test done to be sure.
    Angelmom03

Answer by Angelmom03 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2010