tinged pink..part 2

im not sure why but when i originally posted the question about spotting i didnt think it was important to mention that i only had the little bit of pink/brown spotting after having a bowel movement...then a little while later when i check if im still spotting, theres nothing..and i know for a fact that it is coming from my vagina not my rectum..anyone experience this or know why this is happening..i mentioned it to the doctor today and he said that if its only when i have a bowel movement then its not anything to worry about but im still concerned..im 6 weeks pregnant by the way.

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I spotted my first trimester off and on. They said as long as its only light spotting and not bright red i was ok. They told me it was just my uterus stretching and that can make it bleed. I started bleeding bad at 14 weeks, and again at 22 weeks. They had no clue why. It was totally rendom. If it is any consolation, i spotted alot and am looking at my son 12 months later :) Happy and healthy since birth :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• p.s. Mine was only when i urinated for some reason, but i was also sure it was coming from the vagina :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:28 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Spotting in pregnancy is quite common. Try to take your mind off it. I has a massive bleed at 9 weeks with my son and he is now a very healthy almost 4 yr old!
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 2:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• yes u can still spot being prego! its very normal it could be the sac inplanting (that what my doc told me)
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 3:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• If you are straining to go it can cause vaginal bleeding. After having my daughter, I have had all sorts of poo problems.... and I've had vaginal bleeding when I've strained. Try not to worry - I know, easier said - I am the BIGGEST worrier! Good luck with your pregnancy!
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 9:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2010