ughhh scabies!!

ive had a rash for my entire pregnancy and my doctors couldnt identify it (!). i went to a walk in clinic and they told me it was scabies (!!) and that it also lives in clothes and fabrics...should i clean my entire house then treat myself, or the other way around? seems like id reinfect the fabrics, or get reinfected by them...AHHH its drivin me crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Health

• Did the doctor give you a Rx for cream? If not you need to get some. Follow the instructions for it and clean all bedding and dirty clothes.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• wow you have to be under quarantine for awhile and be certain to get absolutely everything bc they will come back
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• under quarantine? ive never heard that...can tha scabies harm an unborn baby? im pretty sure they cant
    .....
    ahasugar

Answer by ahasugar at 2:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2010