Have you seen "The Dark Crystal"?

Yes it is an old movie but the little human looking characters that played as the gelfings There was a boy then a girl in the movie. (I guess that is what they were called) Don't you think Taylor Swift looks like them??? Kind of an elf like creature at times.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO!!! I always say that she looks like an alien, but I think this is a much more accurate description.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• lmao yes she does come to think of it. i loved that movie. haven't seen it in eons though
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• lol. I saw this movie a LOOONG time ago! The only thing I remember about it is that whoever came up with the idea for that movie HAD to be on acid! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Lol, I never thought of it before, but she does look a bit like a gelfling. I love the Dark Crystal. We own it on DVD but I think it would be too scary for my son still, he's 6. I saw it as a kid, but I was older, and it was pretty freaky at that age.
    Cassidhes_Mom

Answer by Cassidhes_Mom at 1:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Seen it many times when I was a kid.  It was one of those movies we watched whenever we could.  I also had the book I used to read (with big pictures from the movie in it).  They used to make some really whacked out movies back then, lol.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Those bird creatures scared the hell out of me! UUUUUMMM!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2010