How far would you go if you found out your man was cheating?

...you found out that your husband was cheating and is going to have a baby with another woman? The reason I ask this is because I seen the news a woman found out that her man was cheating and got so upset she set out to look who the woman was, When she found out who it was she didt think twice when she stabbed the woman to death. Later she found out the woman she had just killed was 7mths preagnant, both mother and son died and the woman went to jail. Now what would you do if this were to happen?

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 1:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• wow! I would just leave him. Did the other woman even know that he was married. Some don't know at first. How sad....
    bamboobear2

Answer by bamboobear2 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would change the locks while the bastard was at work and I wouldn't look back. I wonder about the sense of these women that go after the other woman.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would have gone after him for sure bc he could have just been lying to her all this time she honestly didn't know we'll never know :(
    I would do a Lorena Bobbitt on his ass.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• He'd find his stuff on the front lawn and the locks changed when he got home from work.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Id leave him and get my alimony and child support. deff not anything that that woman did
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I'd leave him and if I thought that the other woman knew he was married then I might slash her tires or something lol... but that's just SICK.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:21 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• ...i ...don't ...know.

I can't even picture myself in that situation because i know it would never happen. DH is much too faithful to me and has proved it over and over again.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would be devastated and heartbroken. I don't like to say what I would or would not do in a situation I have not experienced, but in this case I would say that I would most likely confront him and demand for him to move out.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• The only thing I'am sure of is that I would be very very mad, what I would do I don't know unless I was in that situation.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:21 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• I would defenatly leave, but stabbing someone that crazy! Yes it would hurt and I would be pissed. But there is other ways to get back at a guy for cheating.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2010